We kicked off Christmas on the 14th with Wyss Christmas. The girls were sooooo excited.

Best breakfast of the entire year and he eats the top of a cinnamon roll and a few strawberries.
Every year, same view... they just get a little older.
And every year we add a few more... 😋

So excited for presents!
Mr. Perrin got a remote controlled shark car. :D
Someone *cough* Bob *cough* wrapped up a Bible for aunt Pearl from "Alvia" and they could not figure out who in the world could have sent it. 😂 'You were at Thanksgiving, was it you??' 'Maybe it was Randy and Evie!'
Say cheese of me!

Cadence got an Axolotl toy that can really swim in water. haha. What grade school girls dreams are made of.

The kids ran around pretty much non-stop.

The rest of us relaxed, talked about Briks, sugarcane juice, and everything else under the sun. Including, but not limited to, green card marriage, whether or not body armor would be a good Christmas gift, and what shoes are currently in style. Also, "Ok guys, controversial topic: how do we feel about tallow?"
Emmy got Aunt Karen to play her new game with her...
It took me a while to get to the springerli this year.
I'm glad we celebrated earlier this year because my birthday was kind of a blah day. Dragging kids out of bed for school in the winter, complaints about breakfast, complaints about lunch, nobody ever wants to help with laundry, I ordered Indian for supper and it went over like a lead balloon, I wasn't excited enough about the gifts they gave me.... Betty and Kenna brought over a basket of 40 things, so that was fun and exciting, but otherwise... just... blah.
The best gift tho, Emmy gave me the day after my birthday. This little antique side table has been in the basement waiting on repair and she re-glued it for me. 'I saw you glue the chairs downstairs and so I used gorilla glue too.' 😍
We thought maybe we should rectify the tire situation before we get more snow so Miri and Perrin got to hang out at the tire shop.
So many fun things to look at.
We brought the tablet, but for once they were not interested. Instead we were probably too loud driving a pickup truck and tractor all over the not so clean floor.
'Oh no! I stuck!' We came home with dirty pants, hands, and smelling like motor oil. 😆
Some sunny days we bundle up and line up all our equipment on the driveway.
I printed off a pattern for a men's tie, but my printer settings weren't right. I made a Miri sized tie. 😂
Picking up sticks and cooking food.
The cold doesn't bother him anyway.
Blessings.




















No comments:
Post a Comment