hey jenny.. i liked that picture.. did you take it ;-) haha just kidding. but no you cannot join my fish down the drain cuz then i would miss you hard. i hope your tests go okay.. im about ready to go to "energy" and get one back.. and pretty sure it will make me cry. literally. have a good day! much love!
5 comments:
I know that feeling.
I hope they went well!
What were they in?
I really enjoy pictures of space, specially those that are of Nebulas.
hey jenny.. i liked that picture.. did you take it ;-) haha just kidding. but no you cannot join my fish down the drain cuz then i would miss you hard. i hope your tests go okay.. im about ready to go to "energy" and get one back.. and pretty sure it will make me cry. literally. have a good day! much love!
They were ok...I think. That isn't always good. :)
I wish I took that picture! Nebulas are very cool!
Poor Laertes! I guess I will have to survive.
O, and they were for Quantitative Analysis and Computer Science...fun stuff.
Post a Comment