1. So my brothers don't starve.
2. So my brothers don't leave the house with buttons missing, and to tie their ties.
3. So that I can work on my multi-tasking skills. ( Keeping the tortellini from boiling over while setting the table, sewing on a button, listening to the radio and talking to my brother because "I need to be there at 6:30 and I want to eat at 6 so you better make something soon and I don't want stew again"...)
I got to work at Lindy's. :)
I watched Phantom of the Opera with Amy.
And I got to go to Audrey's baptism in Congerville.
12 comments:
My sisters are not nearly as nice to me as you are to your brothers.
Well....I generally let them know that they owe me....
Plus, they really would starve...and I couldn't let that happen. :)
Tom: Jenny takes Proverbs 31 very seriously. Maybe it would help your situation to buy a bunch of pictures and posters and poems about Proverbs 31 and put them all over your house, and give them to your sisters as gifts a lot and stuff....or it could just make 'em made and they'd make your life miserable...*shrugs*
in self-defense: I do do stuff like that for Tom. Example: who made your lunch every day you worked at Hobico??
*smile* oops
oh--and Luke has a point. Gifts help. ;)
Yup, Luke does have a good point. Gifts do help. Like a new ....... oh wait, done that already.
I am not sure that a sandwich laced with mold counts as lunch either Dona. :-)
Isn't Proverbs 31 about being a good wife? I am going to look that up when I get home.
It's not just about being a good wife...it's about being a virtuous woman in general.
What's wrong with moldy bread?
I like gifts :)
Ya, your right about Proverbs 31.
The moldy bread sandwich had a unique taste (cured my sore throat too) to it to say the least, but I did eat the whole thing.
You going to make me supper if I get you a gift? If so, its a deal. ;-)
Oh, and why do you guys all leave the nose off your smiley face?
That was like one sandwhich out of...100 or so!! That were all otherwise perfectly made.
Jenny, it is sweet that you do so much stuff for your brothers!
What's Lindy's?
Dona, Lindy's is the best grocery store in Washington. I used to work there before I moved to Urbana.
And I'll cook for anybody who comes to visit! Can't promise it will be good.... :)
how about you cook for me???? I get stuck living in the same bedroom w/ you, the least you could do is cook for me... i mean seriously. ;-)
hey look, Gab's smiley face has a nose.
hey jendawg
i think it's high time your brothers learn how to cook for themselves..
cuz did you know that multitasking is straining for your brain.. i wrote a mini paper on that in college prep last year.. hehe
have a good day
Post a Comment