Monday, December 19, 2005

I scared my sister half to death...

I sat down at the piano tonight cause I wanted to sing Christmas songs- and this really big spider ran across the keyboard.

I screamed.
Really loud.

They heard me in the basement.

It felt pretty good, poor Shelly about had a heart attack. Dad killed it so I can go back in there now . :)

I hate spiders.

5 comments:

Luke said...

You and Dona could bond over that issue of spiders probably.

Me said...

I still think they are good over all. After all, they do keepthe other bugs in line.

Anon said...

Spiders are the worst of all living creatures. That's my opinion.

'Course God made 'em, so I must at least try to appreciate them. As long as they never announce their presence by being seen or felt...

YUCK

Anonymous said...

i think spiders must like you or something.

Anonymous said...

but the question still remains.. how big was the spider? cuz the bigger it is.. the less likely i am to make fun of you cuz i probably would of screamed too.
:-) much love