I'm so excited. And I'll probably get to work at Lindy's some over break. :)
Tomorrow night I have to take my only final. I really don't think I will study very much because it's computer science, and unless I ace it my grade isn't going anywhere. And I won't ace it because I don't understand it. :) O well. I'm finding it very hard to be motivated.
I have to finish my paper today on east asian women.
Thursday I am going shopping with my best friend from high school... she lives about 3 blocks away from me, and I haven't seen her once this semester. whoops. And then I'm going home!! Hooray!
so... east asian women. Yeah, I have no idea. :)
3 comments:
Hi Jenny! Just checking in on my cousin!:) Hope your finals go, or went, well! I have my last final tomorrow, Tuesday...and VERY excited! I am finally done with school, and now life hits me full force...work all the time!:)
I better get back to packing...we move on Friday/Saturday to our new house!
Love you!
Neal
Will- I'll be home all break, although I do want to convince the fam or at least part of them to go to the Pompei exhibit up in chicago. :)
Gab- I don't think you would be jealous of my grades.... :P And just think, I won't be all stressed out! So you won't have to put up with that all week!
Neal- Crazy! Wow, you're done- that's awesome. I'm so excited to see your new house, but I just sent a christmas card to your old house, so hopefully you will get it. :) Love ya lots!
ah im jealous.. i am not done until friday!!! :-P mur. oh well i shall endure.. :-) i gots to go to my last energy time ever now!!! woot but ahhhhhh! haha! much love
Post a Comment