But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
:-P to you. And just for the record... i was studying.
*GRIN*
It's been proven that listening to Christmas music while studying improves retention rates by up to 200%.(retention rates of the music that is)
PLAY IT ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HER!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET HER TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON, YOU CAN BREAK FREE OF THE BONDAGE OF GAB!!!!!!!!!!! ( I love you Gab!)
But if I don't listen to her, she starts throwing snowballs...in the house...I love ya Gab! You're the best!:)
hehe.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
:-P to you. And just for the record... i was studying.
*GRIN*
It's been proven that listening to Christmas music while studying improves retention rates by up to 200%.
(retention rates of the music that is)
PLAY IT ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HER!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET HER TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON, YOU CAN BREAK FREE OF THE BONDAGE OF GAB!!!!!!!!!!! ( I love you Gab!)
But if I don't listen to her, she starts throwing snowballs...in the house...
I love ya Gab! You're the best!
:)
hehe.
Post a Comment