But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
and their basement isn't as scary.
this is very true!
You have a basement? I didn't get to see that when you gave me a tour of your house!
if that's the requirement for being "the best"... the Hunting guys are the best, too. 'cause they let us use their washing machine (without quarters) also. :)
hey jenny, guess what i did the other day?? i wore my cool ILLINI headcovering!! yeah, i'm cool like that! have a good week!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
and their basement isn't as scary.
this is very true!
You have a basement? I didn't get to see that when you gave me a tour of your house!
if that's the requirement for being "the best"... the Hunting guys are the best, too. 'cause they let us use their washing machine (without quarters) also. :)
hey jenny, guess what i did the other day?? i wore my cool ILLINI headcovering!! yeah, i'm cool like that! have a good week!
Post a Comment