A long week. But a good one.
Some stress and more late nights.
Thursday I baked pies. I love pie. Specially apple. They weren't the best pies I've ever made, but under the circumstances they weren't so bad. We don't seem to keep a rolling pin in the house so I had to use a nalgene bottle. :) And I miss my apron.
And then I looked at Mexico pictures with Karen and Gab and Chris, and we stayed up waay too late talking. So I had to get up early to finish my homework and actually drank coffee (ick!) so I didn't sleep in class.
I think I'm getting tan from working in the greenhouse. I love it.
1 comment:
yeah the queenwood girls don't have a rolling pin there either, i had to use a fuze bottle :S. hope you're having a good week dearest. (oh yeah, and it was GREAT to see you on saturday!!)
Post a Comment