Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Things I've learned in the last few days

  • Being at your sibling's testimonies is really weird.
  • 5 baptisms means TONS of people will show up!
    (and the Kaebs will turn out- not quite like the Weigands, but still)
  • It's a good thing I don't sit by Jakey every Sunday.
  • I can sing tenor, bass, and soprano better than him.
  • His shoes do not match his tie.
  • God is bigger than the boogie man.
  • And Matt's farmer tan didn't show.
  • No one comes to work on the day before a holiday.
  • Getting paid for not going to work is great!
  • Spending the afternoon of the 4th laying in the sun by a pool is glorious, but rather painful the next day.
  • To much sun makes me sleepy, and not very conducive to a large 4th of July Bash.
  • Eureka fireworks....at Aunt Madelyn's....good times.
  • Is an up to code septic system too much to ask for?
  • I might actually have to use Young's modulus at work- I think I might die of shock!

Anyway, next week is the Wyss vacation!! Woot!
Blessings.

7 comments:

Anon said...

"Young's modulus" -- that's not a term you often read about on blogs

Jenny said...

It's also one of the things my physics teacher said I would never use. :)

Luke said...

God is bigger than the boogie man?

Story behind that?

Heidi said...

Yeah, so what was up with your not showing up Tuesday? I'm really starting to worry about you.

Although I did hear you are worrying about me. :)

Mike said...

Let me tell ya, that wasn't even close to being all the Kaeb's. If all of them had shown up, the comment about the Wiegands would have never exsisted. :) Be glad we didn't all show up!

Matthew said...

You all missed out on a great time up north on the fourth.

Ouch, septic troubles?

Can I get a ballpark estimate on the number of Kaeb's there Mike?

Jenny said...

well Luke, the minister kept saying, "God is bigger than that" and of course we took it from there. :)

Heidi, what's up with you not being there wednesday?? I think I have more reason to be worried than you do!

Mike, I like the Kaebs, it would have been fun if you all showed up! Although it probably would have been waaay too crowded and I would have wanted to vacate the premises.