Was on campus tonight. In Noyes lab. It was kind of weird because I have had at least 3 classes in the room we were in. And I usually fall asleep. I didn't tonight. It was fun to be singing hymns in my classroom. :)
My biochem test last night went really badly...mur...definitely not looking forward to getting it back. I have a test on Friday as well. *sigh* Last year I never had to study, and this year has been almost every night. O for the good ol days of being in bed by 11pm. :)
I spent one of my study breaks in Gab's room doing handstands. She has the perfect spot to do them, no furniture close to kick, and if I fall over I hit the bed. I'm very out of practice.
3 comments:
amen to the good old days when our light was out at 11.
When I first read it: "no furniture close to kick, and if I fall over I hit my head." I was a little startled.
So Gab, you are never studying after 11?
I was reiniscing about the days when for the most part, Jen and I would be sleeping by 11PM. now it's more like we are talking about how we used to go to bed early at 3AM.
Post a Comment