Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's a beautiful night

And what better way to spend it than with good friends....

'Looked' at stars. Sang about the moon.


Took a long walk on campus following the sound of the marching band.


Found it just as they were all leaving with their instruments. :)

Rode the bus for the first time.

Almost as much fun as jumping in the fountain with my roomies...

*grin*

6 comments:

Matthew said...

Rode the bus for the first time? You really got to get out girl.

Anonymous said...

you went star gazing w/ friends or A friend?

Jenny said...

Friends. It's plural. ;) Amber, Sarah, Bob and I; the rest of my roomies were "too busy". Good times.

Heidi said...

Buses are fun. But not buses that go to KS.

Stargazing...hehe....I had to laugh when you told me.

Next time I come visit, can we jump in a fountain?

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with busses that go to KS??

Tifani said...

Pick me pick me...I love fountain jumping!