Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Mole Day!

What a happy day! *grin* Mole day is the best- what other day do you have an excuse to eat a mole of smarties? Or tell great mole jokes?

Q: What kind of fruit did Avogadro eat in the summer?
A: Watermolens
Q: What line from Shakespeare do high school moles have to memorize?
A: "To mole or not to mole, this is the question."
Q: How much does Avogadro exaggerate?
A: He makes mountains out of mole hills
Q: What is Avogadro's favorite kind of music?
A: Rock 'N' Mole

Sorry, I've already been informed I'm a troll.... :)

Anyway, this weekend was great! Friday I went suit shopping and then went home and was a bum all evening. Saturday was college weekend- good stuff. I got to hang out with Scott and Ned for a while.

Matt and I dropped them off at Grandma and Grandpa’s afterwards, but first we had to stop at Wal-Mart so Scott could buy black pants for church. He forgot to bring his suit…why does this not surprise me?

Sunday the whole family went to Fairbury. The Zehr’s had all the Shaker boys and their families for supper. It was a good time, hanging out with Kris, Alisha, and Janelle. And I got to meet some of my fellow Shaker sistern. Three of them are engaged…that’s pretty much all that got talked about, which is fine, but I think any more of that would be waaay too much. The parents told some pretty funny stuff about their boys. Good times. :)

When we left, Quinn gave me directions back to Champaign, but I was checking my phone messages and Matt told me to go straight so I definitely didn’t turn when I was supposed to. Thank goodness Bob and Nic were right behind me and heroically took the lead and got us back to Chambana by some crazy back roads. :)

So yeah, its another week. And it's cold! I am not a fan of winter.

6 comments:

Matthew said...

I may be a geek, but, you Jenny, are a nerd.

Anonymous said...

why dont you like cold weather? cause you wear a skirt in the snow? i remember you making that statement once....

Jenny said...

I just don't like being cold! And when you keep your thermostat set at 62 degrees, it doesn't really matter what you are wearing. :)

Heidi said...

So....I had to laugh when we shared this great big hug on Saturday. I thought it was kind of funny cause it really had only been a week since I'd last seen you. But then, at Ashley's reception, Katelyn and Kalsey cried and hugged each other 4 times! It must be an engaged friend thing.

Not taking chemistry this year, I forgot it was Mole Day.

megs said...

my roomate told me it was mole day. i said "you mean GROUND HOG day?!" she just laughed at me....

Loren said...

Mr.Bill has traind you well in the use of the Force of the mole young Jedi, Beware of the Darkside of the mole