Monday, March 26, 2007

Mexico

Some highlights:

  • seeing Brent and Janelle and Carissa
  • singing in church in Spanish
  • 'sneaking' into Mexico
  • seeing the kids again
  • spending quality time with U of I people
  • having my brother along
  • the warm weather
  • driving from Tucson to Albuquerque; it was cloudy and not windy- I love the open road!
  • the quote book
  • teasing Joanna
  • being sick
  • the beautiful stars

Some not so highlights:

  • feeling old ;)
  • seeing my chicken salad sandwich twice
  • the spiders
  • not getting to go to town
  • feeling like we were missing a few people... such is life
  • getting an entire backhoe loader bucket full of water dumped on me *grin* o wait, that was fun? too bad it wasn't even sunny out!
  • all my smelly wet laundry

For the record, my dad always told us not to stand under raised loader buckets or grain trucks when their lifts were all the way up- it's dangerous and they could fall. So I was disobedient and I guess it's my own fault. :) When I heard the bucket start to move I thought the whole thing was coming down so I ran and tripped and the rest is history I guess. It was a beautiful prank, props to the rock crew for that!

4 comments:

Mike said...

wow...i didn't know they had seconds on the chicken salad sandwiches...shoot, i missed out...oh, and i wonder who the brilliant masterminds behind the water prank were? :)

Anonymous said...

yeah...jenny wyss! what the world is up with me being PRETTY much perfectly dry at the end of this video....how did i end up COVERED in mud - i think it has something to do with that roommate list you posted earlier - GAB!!!!!!!! :)

as far as "teasing Joanna" being a highlight...hmmmmm!?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

i like that mikey- masterminds... and i concur.

nice job youtubin' it, jen

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!! that was an awesome prank! jen, at least you saw it coming and tried to run... lol!