This weekend started a little early, I went home Thursday night and then went to Iowa City for an interview on Friday. (It was good... I guess... I wasn't nervous, a big plus) I went back to Champaign that night and went over to the Shaker with some of my roommates. Amber and I ended up hanging out with some of the Shaker brethren and some tremont guys at Merry Ann's until pretty late.
So after 4 hours of sleep I got up and left for college weekend. It was pretty funny... we were all standing in our driveway staring at the cars... so we numbered off. I was with Jeremy, Nic, BAM, and Kellen and we played 20 questions Kellen for most of the way. It ended up being a fairly enjoyable ride (I wasn't bored to tears).
College weekend was good. Lots of people there that I haven't seen in a while, great speakers, good food, a banana in Gab's coat pocket (she deserved it). :) The ride home was good too.... although I was pretty tired and fell asleep.
It was relatively warm when we got back so a group of us went to play sand volleyball. It looked warmer than it really was but it was still good times. I like volleyball a lot even though I'm not good at it at all.... and I'm short. And I don't have any "ups". My toes were really numb from the cold sand. It felt good to be outside.
So now I'm being a bum. But I got lots done this weekend in the car on the way to Iowa so its ok. Or something.
Blessings.
3 comments:
I am not familiar with the banana in pocket gag.
And this weekend you're going to KC right? We should coordinate on that. I don't think anyone is doing anything, so I nominate you to coordinate and see if Jed's coming or not...and decide what time to leave...etc...
And we can probably take Pfaffmann's van if we have 6 people, otherwise we can fit in my car.
I'm so happy I get to be with you this weekend!!
Post a Comment