Its been a busy week so far but I don't really remember why....
Jakey was at the Union for WYSE yesterday. I almost baked cookies but I figured he'd rather see me than eat cookies... :) Mr. Bill was there as well so it was good to talk to him. And hang out with Jake's friends.
Last night a group of us went to Tremont to visit Mary and Greg. I got to drive so that was fun... although figuring out how to get to Mary's was a challenge. I just have problems visualizing "go out of the parking lot and turn left at the stop sign." :)
Hanging out at Mary's was a good time. Saw people I haven't seen in a long time, met some new people. On the way home with Gab, Matt, and Nic we listened to "Slugs & Bugs & Lullabies" which is not exactly good music to drive to at midnightish. So then we listened to a random CD Gab made for me. Funny stuff.
Today is Matt's 21st birthday. I visited his room. He wasn't there. He now has 21 random things to find. (Plus balloons, streamers, etc.) *grin*
5 comments:
Plus tomorrow we're going to KS! :-)
So did you see any farmers in the field on the way to Tremont?
um... I didn't notice any farmers. :) You know I would have said something... or matt would have.
We had DQ here last night in honor of Matt's birthday.
tractor tractor is ashley's (5 year old niece) favorite song on that cd:) she loves to sing songs and make up new words which = she loves the tractor tractor song:)
Post a Comment