Friday, July 13, 2007

ice cream and old friends

Tuesday night Dorothy and I went to the ice cream place in Eureka that changes owners and names every year. I don't know what it's called this year. I had a chocolate tornado (previously known as a barn buster, snowstorm, and blizzard) with Reese's peanut butter cups. It was amazing. It was good to see her again and catch up... we talked for a long time after they closed.

Last night Nic invited some people to his house to play mini-golf and volleyball. Gab was too busy redoing her bathroom to come with me. (*tsk* such an excuse) It was a fun time even though the girl-guy ratio was a little bit small. The weather was beautiful for being outside playing games. And for taking Bob's sweet new ride around the section. :)

I almost gave Heidi a heart attack- and it totally wasn't on purpose!

Wedding #7 is tomorrow. Then I'm leaving for California with my family. We're going to San Francisco for a few days and some other places; then next weekend we're going to my cousin's wedding (#8). Woot.

Blessings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of saweet new ride did bob get?

Jenny said...

some kind of honda... it's black. :)

The Parkin Lot said...

Woohoo for wedding #8...cuz it's mine!

Anonymous said...

update please.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you're home now, so an update would be wonderful. I want to hear all about CA.