Sunday, August 19, 2007

tap dancing and trombones

So it's been awhile... Lots of stuff going on.

My family was in Missouri all last week on the anual Wyss vacation. I had to work so I didn't go until friday... kind of depressing. But I did get to listen to Nickel Creek on the riverfront with some really fun people. And I had the house to myself.

My car broke last monday. A tie rod broke and my front wheels were pointing towards each other... completely undrivable. So I got to ride in a tow truck. It would happen when all the family is gone- I felt bad about having to bother other people for a ride home. It's fixed now. And my lappy is fixed. *sigh* Such a week for repairs.

Tuesday I got to see Amber and Sarah and Kaleigh. Woot! Good stuff- especially the tap dancing trombonist. :D

I drove to missouri friday after work and it was thunderstorming when I got there. Grandpa had rented a bunch of cabins so I was wandering around in the rain looking for the cabin with food. I was sooo wet when I finally found it. They made me sit on a towel but I was so completely soaked that I left a puddle and a trail to the door. :) I spent most of saturday by the pool.

I thought about going to champaign today for the picnic but I'm tired of driving. So I'm just being lazy.

Blessings.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Yay! Jenny commented on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!