Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i love weekends

last friday Ron talked to the washington girls.... it was good stuff. I'm excited for part II.

Saturday morning Matt, Ash, and I left for KC at 6 in the morning. They both immediately fell asleep and stayed asleep (and snored) for 2 hours. Eeesh. It's no fun driving early in the morning with boring passengers. But they woke up and we had iTunes and an iPod for the rest of the morning. :) We got to Kellenberger's just in time to go to Jackstack for lunch. I like that place a lot- no other bbq place even comes close to comparing.

They had Jackstack brisket at the pre-proving supper at church that night- twice in one day! So good! After testimonies there was a singing at Holly's house... I think I've been there for more yg events than some washington peoples houses. :) It was good to catch up with a lot of Kansas people. And meet some new people.

It was good to see my cousins and their adorable little girls in church. We left right after church on Sunday, so we didn't get back too late. Matt and Ash stayed up late playing Rook so I ended up driving the whole way home... I didn't mean too, but I wasn't tired and we only stopped once and we just didn't switch drivers. O well. I like to drive. : )

This weekend I'm planning on going to Champaign. Woot! And staying with Neal and Kim! I'm excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHAMPAIGN! woot woot woot.






see you there.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh you're going to be in Champaign! Excitement!! :)

Wait...I wonder if I am going to be there...I never remember my schedule anymore.