At the river, where bright angel feet have trod?
That song is what they sing at every funeral at every western I've ever read or watched and we have a running joke in our family that we'll sing it at Dad's funeral someday. So when somebody gave it off (at the singing at the handicapped home) last night Shelly started laughing. I could see her across the room so then I started laughing. Dad and Mom were sitting next to me and then they started laughing. It was pretty funny and we got a lot of weird looks and people kept asking what was going on. Good times.
I haven't been to sing at Timber Ridge in a looong time, probably since middle school, so it was interesting to be there again. It was a lot more chaotic than I remember.
2 comments:
Your family cracks me up.
Singings at Timber Ridge are always caotic.
Your email this morning made me laugh. :D
Post a Comment