Sunday, January 27, 2008

top three

Louis L'Amour books:

1. The Lonesome Gods
2. Sitka
3. The Haunted Mesa

and then of course all the Kilkenny stories.

I went to Oak Run on Friday. It was fun. Even though my taffy was a complete bust. (I talked to two other families that tried making it that same night and theirs failed too... so maybe it was the weather) I was told that I should stick to making pie. We played a lot of "I have never" and I have a bruise on my ankle now.

Otherwise, it's been a lazy weekend. :)

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I believe my Dad owns every Louis L'Amour book.

Anonymous said...

The fact that THE WALKING DRUM isn't listed is almost scary. Kerbouchard pretty much sets the standard for what a 'real' man is. (assuming you are using the world's definition) Maybe throw TO THE FAR BLUE MOUNTAINS in there for good measure. Gotta love Barnabas.