Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What a year

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Snow Fall!

Christmas was good, I didn't ask for anything exciting so I didn't get anything exciting. :) I did get a lot of books, which I love. I got to see my cousins. And didn't have to work. And got paid for it! Woot.

Amber, Sarah, and Kaleigh came over the other night. We ate out and played Settlers of Catan. It was really good to see them.

Alyssa got married Sunday, the last wedding for 2007. It was very nice, the bridesmaids were beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, they said yes... And there were U of I people there. A bunch of us went to Nic's to hang out after the reception. We played some games, stared at each other, and got a cow eyeball dissection demonstration. Gotta love being friends with a biology teacher. :)

New Years Eve I decided to brave the blizzard and go to Gridley. So I got to see Amber and Kaleigh again, not to mention a lot of other fun Gridley type people. It was a really fun evening and I'm really glad I went.

Today I was lazy. And panzed on going sledding. But it was 12 degrees out! And waay too windy. I went for a walk and came in practically frozen. It was a good excuse to drink cocoa. :)

Blessings in the New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DID go to Gridley (er- Secor...) for New Year's! Sorry I missed you! That would've been fun. Happy 2008! :)

Sarah

Jenny said...

yeah.. I went to hang out with the cool people and you weren't there! :P