I tried to go to work three times this morning. The first time was around 7am when I usually leave- I made it about 1/8 of a mile and hit a drift (at least one foot deep across the road) and dad had to bring the truck down and pull me out.
Then after my uncle drove through it and matt and the mail man made it I decided I would try to follow Jake and drive in his blazer tracks... and I got 1/8th of a mile plus 10ft. *grin* Poor dad. He had to bring the tractor I was so stuck. In the middle of the road! It was so disheartening- I could see all the cars on the Dee-Mack slowly driving past and I was so close and just...couldn't...make it.
So I gave up until the snow plow came at stinkin 10am... (seriously what were they doing all night? w-ton township has let me down!) All of the roads in the area were clear except ours. Maybe they forgot us. Maybe I should bake the township commissioner a pie.
I went through three pairs of socks too...
On the bright side, my sweet grand prix has a trailer hitch and it was super easy to hook up a chain. *grin*
No comments:
Post a Comment