Friday, January 30, 2009

life is crazy

For mom! *grin* So far she's done all of the hard work... and made lots of phone calls... and sent lots of emails. Anyway, Bob and I are getting married on April 26. Mom and Shelly and I went over to El Paso last night and got dresses figured out, which is good, and mom has tons of other stuff lined up already. Yeah, she's pretty much amazing.

I'm leaving tonight to go skiing up in Wisconsin with some girls... I haven't packed yet. Nor do I know how to get to our hotel. O well. :)

And I forgot that I should probably provide some kind of a snack tonight at the yg thing. Oops. Guess I'll be stopping at the grocery store on the way home.

One thing I did remember to do- my taxes are done!!! yay!!! I hate doing taxes and they used to reduce me to tears, but since I've discovered TurboTax they only make me slightly annoyed. And it takes half as much time. Which I love.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Mary said...

As happy as I am that you have a wedding date, I have to confess some bittersweet feelings on my part...we will be in Europe! :S I'm not regretting visiting Steph, Nate, and Elena, but that's a bummer that we'll miss your wedding. Oh, well...I'm glad you have it set! And I'm happy to know you enjoy being engaged...I thought it was quite fun! Have fun skiing! :D