Monday, February 02, 2009

skiing and soreness

So it was a pretty busy weekend... Friday night the yg sorted clothes which is always an experience. People donate some crazy things and you never know what you'll see. Like matt s. in a very large leopard print robe/dress/thing. *grin*

Amy, Elise, Shelly and I left right after that for Madison... well... we were going to leave right after, but of course we left a half hour later than planned. O well, I got to spend more time with Bob. And we still made it to the hotel by 12:30. (we might have gotten a little lost at that point)

Skiing was great! The weather was perfect- low 30's, sunny, not windy, and the snow was good too. It was a really good day... Shelly and I stuck to the easy hills. Ames and Elise tried some harder ones, and Elise came home with a cut from colliding with a snowboarder. We stopped at Culver's on the way home- so good.

I wasn't very sore Sunday until after walking around Jodi's reception for an hour and a half refilling water. And then we stood in line for another hour at Ted's visitation. I was pretty tired, it was a really long day...

Blessings.

No comments: