
Looking back at the road so far
The journey's left its share of scars
Mostly from leaving the narrow and straight
Looking back it is clear to me
That a man is more than the sum of his deeds
And how You've made good of this mess I've made
Is a profound mystery
Looking back You know You had to bring me through
All that I was so afraid of
Though I questioned the sky, now I see why
Had to walk the rocks to see the mountain view
Looking back I see the lead of love
Looking back I can finally see
How failures bring humility
Brings me to my knees
Helps me see my need for Thee
Looking back You know You had to bring me through
All that I was so afraid of
Though I questioned the sky, now I see why
Had to walk the rocks to see the mountain view
Looking back I see the lead of love
All that I was so afraid of
Though I questioned the sky, now I see why
Had to walk the rocks to see the mountain view
Looking back I see the lead of love
So this is Bob... he's pretty cool... we're both pretty excited.... hopefully eventually there'll be some pictures when we're not both super tired...
14 comments:
this makes me smile!! :) :) :)
it makes me smile too... :D
super super excited for you jenny!:)
congrats jenny.wyss and bob!
we love you both and wish you God's blessings.
love, will*jo*trenton
Congrats Jenny and Bob, may God bless you both.
Whoo hoo! Cousins! Who'd a thunk it? It made my weekend! :D
Oh, Jenny.. I'm so excited for you!
You're gonna be a fun one to tease, because you always make fun of ppl that are on cloud 9, and now that person is YOU!
:) have a good week!
So happy for you Jenny!!!
any date set?
Awww...you two are so cute together. BTW, it was kinda weird to see you so giddy on Sunday. As Wendi said, you're going to be a fun one to tease! :)
What?!?! I was innocently checking out your blog after our blogging conversation.... and who knew I would find such an exciting post?!! Congrats! :) Very cool!!
I think Jenny's sort of cute when she's tired. -Bob
how romantic, bob!!
glad you think so (seeing you'll probably get to see her in that state more often than the rest of us)!!
:)
any date yet?
huh, Jenny's a Caedmon's Call fan. Who knew?
Post a Comment