so we had a super busy week last week- something every night, and a busy weekend. I can only take so much social... I'm being very anti-social this week. :D It was a good week though, we went to potluck, rotating potluck (so fun!), a wiener roast, and out to eat with Bob's family.
Saturday was town wide garage sale day. I went to a few in the morning, but I don't really need anything so all I found was a milk glass vase. At about 11 I remembered that we were going to put our extra lawnmower (that needs fixing) on the curb with a free sign.... so I did that and then went to a few more garage sales. It was gone 45 minutes later. :D I had some stuff on the garage sale at Meg's so I spent the afternoon there watching the parade... haha. Between the interesting people and the neighbors cat, it was quite entertaining. The best part was that I only had to bring 3 things back home. woot woot.
Have I mentioned that I really like where we live?? We're about a block from the elevator and they have the grain dryers on. I love that sound...it makes me happy. :) I'm not a huge fan of fall... but I like harvest. *sigh* I'm so not looking forward to the cold!
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment