Monday, September 21, 2009

guests

so I haven't been a very on the ball blogger lately...

Rustin and Sharon and Grace were here last weekend so we got to spend some time with them. Abby was in town for the wedding last Sunday so she spent the night with us. She gets the dubious honor of being our first overnight guest. And the first person to sleep on our couch bed... haha... she said it wasn't too bad. :P

I spent the week getting ready to go camping.

Friday Mike and co. stopped at our house to 'freshen up' on their way from Kansas to a wedding. It was good to see him again... especially since he told us he would come visit this summer and he never did... *cough* loser *cough*.

And then we went camping. I have pictures... I'll get to it eventually. :)

Tonight I'm going to hang out with Amy and try and sell my trumpet. woot.
Blessings.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks for the shout out! :) Good to see you guys!