Three day weekends are great… and so sad when they are past… :)
My phone rang 13 times on Friday. Some guy was looking for “Adam” all day. I’ve never heard of Adam. The first two times I answered it and told him it was the wrong number. But he kept calling… and I ignored it. I kept expecting somebody to call and say they were Adam (to ask if anyone had called for him), or for somebody I knew to fess up that it was them. He called at least once an hour and I was getting so annoyed. You’d think he would figure it out after I talked to him twice, or after he listened to my voicemail message. He was still calling after work… one time I answered and asked who was calling and said again that I’d never heard of Adam. Then I answered, “Hello, Pizza Hut.” He still asked if Adam was there. The next time I answered, “Hello, State Police.” Yeah… he still wanted to know where Adam was. I was going to make Bob talk to him, but he finally stopped calling.
Caleb and Bethany came over for supper on Saturday. I didn’t burn anything, thankfully. Good times playing strategy games… o wait, I’m terrible at strategy. *grin*
We spent most of Sunday in Washington… and playing with all the new toys they have at home now that I’m gone. :P They just got a four-wheeler “for the farm” and we had to try it out. And Jake and Bob played Age of Empires until the wee hours of the morning… ok, maybe not quite, but it was late. :)
I went shopping on Monday while Bob and some guys played a new board game he just got… it looks super complicated, hopefully it will be easier to learn now that they’ve played it once. We went to a cookout with the Beutels for supper. Katy and I went wading in the creek with Max and Bryce; I got all wet which was great. The little boys were a little more hesitant, and Max was really nervous after he tripped and almost went under… so funny to watch.
Otherwise… nothing much going on.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment