Monday, March 29, 2010

das Wochenende

Have I mentioned that I love weekends?
  • Sleeping in is fabulous.
  • My house is clean. :)
  • We got pictures taken so I can get a new passport... we don't have any trips planned, but just in case the need should arise... haha. Plus it still has my old name on it. And the cost for renewing goes up on the first.
  • I changed my headlight all by myself! I got the new bulb, dismantled the "headlight assembly", put the new one in, and reassembled everything with no extra pieces. Yay. I feel so... so... accomplished. :P or something
  • We tried a new pizza at Firehouse Pizza. It was good, as always. :)
  • We spent Sunday in W-ton. Good times. Matt has a very large new potato gun that we got to try out. We were shooting it over the road into the field and a few people drove past.... dootdado, we're just hanging out in the front yard...
  • Shelly and I played Barbies and American Girl dolls with my cousins on Sunday. So funny. We didn't get the car out so Christina decided a stuffed hippo would work just as well. Ken may or may not have said "Barbie, I can't carry any more stuff, let's load up the hippo and go home!"

1 comment:

Karen Kellenberger said...

Love your posts. A slice of life--somehow my weekends don't yield a clean house though:)