So I spent the rest of last week getting ready for potluck. Hooray for working full time. But, I got everything done and cleaned and ready for people by Friday night. And then it was all done for Saturday. :) It was a good night. I didn't burn the meat. And it was fun to have them at our house, even though it is kind of a tight fit around our table.
Saturday morning I went to 3rd Saturday quilt club and barely made it on time. But I did make it. When that was over I went to Mom and Dad's to pick up some beef. Woot woot. I love having meat in my freezer.
We had communion that night. I did not get the giggles, which is good. Probably because Shelly wasn't there.
I want it to be warm again for good. I'm tired of being cold and I'm tired of long underwear and I'm tired of my winter coat. I want to see green again. And I wish I had some means of permanently disposing of the rabbits in my yard that are nibbling on my crocus. I'll stop complaining now.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment