Pretty new medicine cabinet. I love it, it's so much bigger! Lots of room for things we need to keep out of the reach of little hands. *grin*
And the new bath fan that doesn't look like a fan. It's great. And not centered in the ceiling because whoever designed the house put a joist right smack dab down the center of the bathroom. O well, form follows function, right?
Three cheers for Matt and TSM234! Hip, hip, Hooray! It looks awesome and I smile every time I go in there.
I think I'm going to do something different for curtains... but I'm not sure yet. And I don't know what, if anything, to hang on the walls. Eh, it'll come. Next on the list is a fresh coat of paint on the vanity; it's way more obvious that it needs it with everything else so fresh and new! *grin* Poor Bob...
Oh, and if anybody needs a medicine cabinet... it's just sitting here. I'm not sure what we'll do with it.
Blessings.
1 comment:
It's looks really cute!
Post a Comment