Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Social Butterflies

So yesterday I took Cecily to the lab to meet my coworkers.  My old coworkers.  *mur*  Yup, I'm officially unemployed.  She wore her future scientist onesie...


It was good to see them all and be back at the lab. I don't really miss work; and yet. I basically spent three years of my life in that building with those people. It's weird that it's just over.

And then that evening Aunt Joanne and Sharon hosted a baby shower for her.  So she got passed around by lots of people yesterday.  I think it wore her out, she slept for 3 and 4 hour stretches last night!  Yay!  There was great rejoicing... or something.  Anyway, and then I took her to the grocery store today and now we're just chilling... in cloth...  I figured it was about time I tried them, even though they still seem kinda big on her.



Blessings.

No comments: