Friday, August 02, 2013

One more day...

One more dawn... One day more!

Yes, Shelly has that song stuck in my head.  We were singing it while we packed up her stuff.

I feel like I have been hither and yon this week.  I went to the farm on Tuesday to do sweet corn.  I went back to the farm on Thursday to finish up wedding stuff and helped Shelly move some things to her apartment.  I feel like I've been shopping every day this week for random last minute things. (window markers, crepe paper, plastic wrap, you know, important car decorating things) 

Tonight we ate pizza at the fellowship hall and helped get all the tables and decorations set up.  Tomorrow is pictures and the rehearsal..... and Sunday is the wedding.

I'm tired of wedding.  Mom is tired of wedding.  Shelly is tired of wedding. Dad is wondering where all his money went... and when he is going to get regular meals again... hehe....  So, nicest thing ever- Cecily and I ended up eating supper at the farm Thursday because Bob was busy- a very thoughtful someone brought Mom a casserole.  I need to remember that.  It was very much appreciated.  

Anyway, yeah, say a prayer for them and us (and that Cecily will not be a grump).  It will be a crazy two days. 

Blessings.

No comments: