Oh my busy little bee... she moves things from one place to another all day long.
And she loves to play with the "bay-bee." Cecily went to her first Christmas program practice last Tuesday night. I helped serve the snack to her class. She was so funny up on the risers- both hands up by her mouth all nervous and she and the girl next to her were rocking side to side. And she saw me and waved.... ha.
Playing in the basement on a dreary day. Cecily freaks out if Emmy comes anywhere near her legos. And Emmy does it just to get a rise out of her. *sigh*
Enjoying a snack on the porch on a nicer day. It's been so strangely warm. I don't like it. If it's winter it should be winter.
Sunday evening was the Christmas program. Cecily did great. I was so proud. Haha. Actually, I was just glad she kept her hands out of her mouth and there was no lifting of skirts... she knew all the words to 'Go tell it on the Mountain!' and sang out. Emmy did great too, probably because Mom let her play with a pen, chapstick, and mints. So spoiled.
Tuesday Mom picked up the girls and took them to the farm and I went Christmas shopping. I'm so glad for online shopping, although I don't like picking out toys online. But the visual overload. And all the choices. It made me weary. I did get done though. Hooray! Dang came over for supper so the girls had fun seeing him.
We finally got our Christmas cards out! My helpers at the post office...
Today was my birthday. Woot woot. Kelly tore out a page from family fun magazine last year with molecule cupcakes on them... and since no one needs a whole cake sitting around in December... my caffeine molecule cake! Minus one hydrogen since I couldn't resist taste testing. It makes me smile.
This little bee has been demanding "GAKE!" every time she saw it. Finally, finally she got a cupcake.
Cecily's pretty sure that I need to let her have my new Lego set. It's a pretty cool camper and canoe... I'm not sure I can give it up.
Blessings.



No comments:
Post a Comment