I have three tests this week.
My laptop just died.
I can't wait for Friday. :)
************************
Dad, tomorrow is Valentine's day. I'm not home, Shelly can't drive, and I doubt the boys will be much help: so you're on your own this year. :)
For once I don't have to stand in the card aisle looking at the "For my Wife" cards with all of the men who waited until the last minute and who don't have daughters to run to the store quick and pick up something for mom for valentine's day.
3 comments:
good luck on the tests
sorry 'bout the laptop
Friday's are nice, aren't they?
hope the stress level decreases soon!
So, does that mean when/if you're someone's wife someday you'll be able to take a load off his shoulders by buying yourself a card?
I mean, ya know, since you seem to have experience with it and all.
hm...let me think about that.....um...NO!
*tsk*, males.
Post a Comment