Last night a group of us U of I people went out for bubble tea. It was an experience. :) Guys should never be allowed to have straws and small round objects at the same time.
I tied soybeans to stakes today, and shelled and counted soybeans. I love my job.
Student trustee elections are going on- my favorite slogans, in no particular order:
"Pro-Tuesday"
"Pro-Kitten"
"Vote Kantas- He can divide by zero."
Today was also a good quote day in P-chem lecture.
"No numbers were harmed in the creation of this integral."
"This will all become clear after you've taken this course a couple of times."
"The reason it's famous is because people like to use it a lot."
O, and an excerpt from an email from my mother:
"Speaking of Jake, he asked last night "is Jenny coming home NEXT weekend?" and I thought "Aww, how sweet, he misses her." And then he said "because I need her to tie my tie. Matt didn't do it right." :) Isn't it nice to be needed?"
I have so much homework and studying to do, and I'm just not motivated. It's going to be a late night.
4 comments:
I hear you on the late night thing.
I love the quotes from P-chem!! Especially the first two. :p
That is one of the most random titles for a blog ever.
YOUR TESTS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo!
Anna, who knows- what does pro-tuesday mean? Tehe. And I totally forgot about black tuesday, so I had black wednesday instead. :)
Luke: Why thank you, I try.
Gab, Yay my tests are over! But now you're gone and it's so quiet.... :(
Post a Comment