I woke up in a bad mood...I don't know if I was dreaming, or if it was just because it was wet and nasty out. I dislike walking to school in the rain. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't feel so damp in class.
But then I got to spend an hour in the chem library doing nothing but read my Bible. And organic was interesting cause I love benzene chemistry.
I don't really have any homework this week, so I got to spend a fairly relaxing afternoon coloring pictures for Gab. (all I gotta say is that Nursing school would be a breeze). :)
Then I went to the Hartley Idea Garden to do my horticulture homework- it was soooo cold, but kinda fun. I can't wait to go back when it has more plants and things. In Hort class today we talked about flower gardening. It was great. I can't wait to go home and plant things. :)
It's Tuesday so we sang at the home and it was wonderful! Compared to last week... It was just really great, its so much different from singing at the Washington and Eureka homes. They seem to appreciate it so much.
Sarah, Kat and I had Bible study at Courier cafe.
I had several extremely random and fun MSN conversations. So I ended up being in a great mood....and it turned out to be such a great day!
And our room looks like a tornado went through.... :)
Blessings.
7 comments:
what happened to the room??
Gab happened. :)
She was working on a health lesson for some grade school kids, so we had poster board, markers, grocery ads, etc. all over everywhere.
I colored a picture- "Bert sunbathes the safe way!" :)
Jenny, if you didn't room with Gab, I bet your room would be so clean. And by the way, nursing school is NOT easy, Chemistry is; you never study
You should go into your options and allow RSS feeds on your blog.
heidi, i'm a little offended "if you didn't room with Gab, I bet your room would be so clean" 99% of the time our room is fine. :-) except last night it was pretty bad.... BUT thanks to jen for helping me.
ps I'm really not offended.
hehe. It looks much better now, except for all of my shoes and sandals that are spread out all over. :) And it's usually very clean yesterday was just an exception.
thanks for backin me up.... u crack me up.
Post a Comment