Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What do you call a piano down a mineshaft?

A flat minor!

I love that joke.

Anyways, we went flat A LOT tonight at the nursing home. *sigh*
O well. Good times. :) I like singing at the home...tonight was just not our night.

One of the old ladies told Bob that I don't move much when I sing. I'm not sure what that means.

Blessings.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend -- What is up with you and all the corny jokes lately ie the blonde on a saturday, and now this? They are good none the less. Also, at the nursing home last night, Cameron had on a Gateway Woods t-shirt and one of the old ladies says, "I like youre trees. When you get ready to throw that shirt away, give me a call and I'll take it." Thats hilarious. And, BTW, you are talking about me being glat aren't you! ;-) Have a good one! Mike

Jenny said...

Anna Yo! Yeah, I think Mr. Walker would probably agree on that one....aahhh brings back bad memories.

Mike: corny jokes are the best! I doubt you were flat, I know I was flat, but I really couldn't hear you since you were pretty far away. :) Maybe it was Bob, he is an ECE troll after all. Haha, I heard her tell Cameron that. Good stuff.

scott said...

ece troll?? what does that mean?

Jenny said...

scott, ask Bob. He'll be glad to explain. :)

megs said...

i don't know bob, explain it to ME please! :)

Jenny said...

Meg,
Bob heard me talking to a classmate on the quad about Chemistry things which I guess makes me a Chemistry troll, but he talks about all kinds of Electrical engineering things so he is an ECE troll. :)

Anon said...

and ECE trolls are surely the worst kind....
:)

megs said...

NOW i get it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Stinkin, freakin, crap for crap bloggers. You think its just hilarious to talk about people behind their backs. And to think that a few scarse weeks ago, I didn't even know that this realm of evil existed. I guess I should be thankful for the things I don't know about. Or at least I could have before now. Well, I'm on to you now, and I'm not afraid to use the new power that is in my hands. Scott, we ECE guys need to stick together. I'll guard your back and you guard mine. We will not let any Chemistry, CS, or any other breed of troll ever take a stab at us again. And since ECE is the pride and glory of UIUC, you all should be a little more respectful. If you don't agree, bear in mind that 1 out of every 30 of the students on campus are ECE. That's 1300 of my Asian, Indian, Hispanic, and American brothers and sisters who are not afraid to defend the honor of ECE. We will not take any more of this abuse and I will not take any of this being mentioned behind my back stuff. I will be monitoring this domain and in the spirit of Teddy Roosevelt, I will be carrying a big stick. Beware for you have been warned. And Jenny, don't think that because you have made pie for me you are safe.