Saturday, May 27, 2006

stuff

So my life is pretty boring right now. I have been sitting around a lot. :)
Wednesday night Gab and Matt and I went to Tremont to surprise Nic for his birthday. That was pretty fun...specially since I haven't seen Gab in waaay too long. Ok, so it's maybe been only 2 weeks, but still! And there were lots of U of I/ Mexico people there and it was wonderful to see them all again.
I was actually home on a Friday night to go to a Washington YG thing! It was good, but there are a lot of new people so it felt different. A good different, but different none the less.
I might head to the library today...have to check out this Wheel of Time series I keep hearing about. ;) Hm...maybe not today they might be closed. Anyway.
Blessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, if Little Sow finds out that I may have introduced another person to Wheel of Time, I'll never hear the end of it. It is a good series though. He's just mad because he never finished the first book. Panz.

Jenny said...

It'll have to wait til tuesday, the library is closed all this weekend. :(

Anonymous said...

so i miss you.


sigh