I couldn't go since I was taking a test and then I went to Chipotle for free food.
They did a lovely job, I especially liked the one right outside Noyes Lab:
They did a lovely job, I especially liked the one right outside Noyes Lab:
www.freebiblenow.org
-no cost -no obligation
God Loves Chem Majors!
*GRIN*
4 comments:
Is "chalk quadding" (or should it be "quad chalking") a university approved activity, or would they consider it graffiti? Just curious, because I saw some today on a city sidewalk (not in C-U) and had that question.
I don't remember when we started calling it Chalk Quadding... hmm, Qalk Chadding.
we used to "chalk campus" :)
we usually did it in the evenings
and we got to deal with some 'interesting' people, too
I don't know about at U of I, but at K-State it was an approved activity as long as we put "ACYG" with each one and stuck to horizontal surfaces
God loves chem majors and so do I!
:D
I'm sad your not coming home this weekend.
Post a Comment