I had two test last week....and two lab reports so it was pretty intense.
But there were some high points, especially this weekend.
The fall picnic was nice...not too hot, but not freezing.
Thursday I took a 'study break' and went to the planetarium for a HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT. The planetarium pretty cool, the only other one I've been to was on a school field trip. It was one of our many 'let's go visit the Journal Star and something else in Peoria' field trips, so it was much better this time. *wink*
Justin K came for bible study at Keith and Joan's on Friday. It was excellent and very thought provoking. Somehow they started talking about economics and futures markets afterwards....wow...totally over my head. Lys and I hung out for a while and I stayed up way too late.
I got up early on Saturday and went with Mom and Donna to Jakey's cross race in St. Jo. It was really fun- I love CC races, they're over in 15-20 minutes. :) We took all the cross country bando's to Danville for their band competition- brings back memories of good times. They're marching a good show this year...gladiator music...it was fun to watch.
Then I had to go back to C-U to meet up with the group going to Mike's baptism. Cissna was great. Testimonies were long, but it really didn't seem like it. Alyssa, Rhonda, and I stayed overnight with an older widow named Lorretta. :) She was sooo cute. And she said some really funny things. There were lots of people in church! It was good to see some KS people, although I'm still sad Neal and Kim didn't make it.
So it was a good week, and a good weekend. :)
Blessings.
6 comments:
homework assignment... that was much better than in the past... hum.
no, no, no Gab it was a HOMEWORK ASSIGNMNET. You got the capitalization wrong.
What did Loretta say? I don't know her that well. Thanks SO MUCH for coming!
mike, she's just funny. ;) Reminds me of my grandma a little bit.
HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT
Jenny, you can argue this all you want, but the fact is that it's too good to give up. May the HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT live forever!!
You people are seriously all panzes. Except Jenny.
Post a Comment