Sunday, September 10, 2006

Randomness

We have some funny conversations around our house sometimes...
Me: Where does mom keep hilda b?
Shelly: I don't know, maybe upstairs.
Me: O wait, the hall closet!

I like pie. A lot. And making pie makes me happy. :)

Jakey took such nice senior pictures....

Midnight- at a normal volume
Me: Why are you taking so long in there?
Jake: I'm not you are. Do you think somebody will wake me up tomorrow?
Me: Probably you left a note on the table....
Jake: Maybe Dad won't do chores tomorrow, maybe I should wake them up... (the bathroom door was wide open and the light was definitely on, and we weren't whispering)

Went to a hog roast. Had to get out of my bubble- it's good for me right?

Grain bin singings are....rough.

Gab doesn't like me anymore.

When I go home for the weekend I miss out on the fun......

A note to Herman, we miss you here at 709- but I'm sure you'll be welcomed in your new home... *grin*

P.S. How does furniture walk across town?

Blessings.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the record.....




i definately like you jen.

Mike said...

sounds like a fight at 709!!!!! Gab, are you being nice to your roommates??? :D And Jenny, that was some good hog at Nic's!

Jenny said...

yay Gab commented! *wink*

Mike, Gab is always nice to us. :)
Of course it was good, it was pork! Gotta stick up for my favorite pork producers. I was dissapointed I didn't get to talk to any of you guys really...o well.

Heidi said...

Last I heard, Hot Herrmann was returned home. Man, I want to come live at your house!! I don't think I would want to be your neighbor though. *grin*

megs said...

how DID your furniture walk across town??

Heidi said...

I know how the furniture walked across town. *grin*


What/Who is Hilda B?

Anonymous said...

I hope Hilda is having a nice visit in Champaign - she hasn't had an outing for a long time.

Anonymous said...

thanks for dinner Monday night!! it was delicious! let me know the next time it's your turn to cook...i might just happen to drop in for a visit!!

Heidi said...

I also want to know the next time it's your turn to make Monday night supper. I'll come help you cook! We can start the oven on fire, I'll do the dishes, (since your definition of "washing" is to rinse the dishes in really hot water, dry them and put them away, and then we go to Walmart and make no sew curtains for all the other windows in our house. Hey! We might even take orders!

Ok, I'm really bored right now. Can you tell?