So I made a random trip to KC this weekend. Dona was going so I decided to ride along. :)
It was really fun. Ned, Scott and I played Monopoly and I came in second to Ned. That kid is so lucky! It's just not fair. :) And we played Rook.
Saturday morning we went to Robek's for breakfast. Yum. They make the best smoothies ever! Then we went to help with the KC young group's work day. I helped stain a widowed lady's deck and I managed to not get any on me. (Unlike some people who were painting) We went to supper and singing at church that evening and they had Jackstack. There really isn't any better brisket than Jackstack. Alan had people over afterwards and we hung out there for a while. Good times.
I rode home with Heidi and Kenton. Luke rode with Tony (I think he's avoiding me...all those mixed signals I'm sending. hehe.) Kenton is my new best friend because he played his bluegrass CD... even though he almost got us all killed when Luke passed his half finished sherbet to me through the window. I don't even like orange sherbet- the things I do for you Heidi! I told Kenton the wrong Springfield exit so we got to drive past the sewer plant twice. They were complaining, but I definitely had to go past it three times. :)
Aunt Karen sent a whole bunch of stuff back for the family, as usual. She picked up some stuff at Cabella's for dad and my brothers so I brought back two shotgun barrels and scopes. It was funny.
We have school today...
There is a large white "ideal piano" on Gab's porch. Crazy boys.
4 comments:
You would laugh at my obvious confusion.
There WAS a large white "ideal piano" on Gab's porch.
Now it's on the ground- thanks to you and Cam and Justin. :) You killed Moby!
Thank you for getting the orange sherbet. If I remember right, I did offer you some as thanks, but you turned me down.
Listening to bluegrass was torture.
The shotgun barrels and the scopes are now in my trunk. Let's hope I don't get pulled over!
Post a Comment