But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
For Gab
ahem. this blog is for gab. i love her a lot. she is great. she is my faithful blog reader and bugs me when i should be writing my lab reports. this picture is us in mexico with our drills. the end.
Jenny Wyss, I haven't seen or talked to you in ages. You never come home, and if you do, you stay home and I don't get to see you anyway. You're going to have some serious making up to do over Christmas break.
3 comments:
Yippee for Gab!!
Jenny Wyss, I haven't seen or talked to you in ages. You never come home, and if you do, you stay home and I don't get to see you anyway. You're going to have some serious making up to do over Christmas break.
ah, here it is. :)
I think all your posts should come with a "The End" placard.
Post a Comment