Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Manhappening Part 2

Scott made an excellent supper of hamburgers Monday night, we played some games and then they had prayer meeting at their apartment. Afterwards I got to experience a KState stairwell singing. :) It sounded pretty cool. I hung out with Scott and his roommates until pretty late and we made pizza rolls and chocolate chip cookies. I don't think they have swept their kitchen floor all semester...

Tuesday I slept in- thanks Tifani for the bed! A bunch of us went out for breakfast...well, it was breakfast for us lazy visitors anyway. :) Scott and Matt and I went back to KC in the afternoon and played Rook with Ned until Karen and Randy got home. Then we went to Jackstack. It was wonderful. :)

We left for home this morning and I ended up driving all the way back. Traffic was really bad...I forgot how many people would be traveling this weekend. But gas was still only $1.98 in Missouri. :) I'm tired.

We're going to Gridley tomorrow. Woot.

2 comments:

Mike said...

jen, you are becoming a panz....no CIS, no double wedding receptioning, etc....what is going on? is there something you want to talk about? ; )

Anon said...

hmmm...you got to attend prayer meeting AND a stairway singing?!?!
You got to eat Jack Stack...
I'm not jealous, but barely...

If you said you got to eat at Rockabellies, that would tip the scale just enough that there would be no possible way I could keep from being jealous!

Seriously, I'm glad you had a good trip!!!