Monday evening Amber, Sarah, Amanda and I hung the hammers from the piano on the living room wall. We borrowed Chris's drill, but he wouldn't let us have it until we went to Lowes and bought wall anchors and screws. It looks pretty cool. Kind of modern.
Yesterdays organic lab was the most frustrating lab I have ever been in. Ahhh. Way to many people, not enough equipment, only two TA's and not nearly enough time. I was there until 5- pretty ridiculous since I'm usually one of the first to leave.
But it was all good when I got home because Heidi came to visit me. And most of the Shaker was at our house for supper. (I guess some of the girls wanted to apologize for all the pranks or something crazy like that.) They had the table covered with tin foil and then we dumped the food out in the middle and ate with our hands. Amber brought some wonderful steak, and we had marinated chicken, potatoes, vegetables. Yum. And great harvest bread. It was soooo amazingly good. I made pies on Monday...I love pie.
Cleanup was really easy! Just roll up the tinfoil. :) Then Heidi and I did some homework and drank root beer and I taught her how to tie a tie. With my scarves. :) We went to Perkins at 10 to study with some people. I got stuff done...so that was worth it. We even got to bed before 1am. for a change. :)
One of my professors didn't show up for lecture today so we all left after 10 minutes. It was great. Now I need to finish my lab report so I can go visit Joanna in Cissna tonight. :)
2 comments:
Thanks so much Jenny!
Hehe....guys will never know all that us girls can do. :)
thanks so much for wanting to come see me....i am pretty sure i was involved in coming to cissna....at least kinda...
Post a Comment