Thursday, November 30, 2006

two weeks

The semester is almost over! I'm excited for Christmas but not at all for finals.

It's sleeting....mur...so no ISU bible study tonight. I really wanted to go since next week will be out of the question.

On Wednesday nights at Champaign Church they have student announcements after the service. Here are a few of my favorites from the semester.

"If you could all come out to the world relief room Mark has something in the closet to show us."

"Paper copies of the calendar are out on the... credenza...yeah."

"Tuesday night we are going Christmas caroling.... at Schnuck's.... we'll have a salvation army bucket thingy."

So instead of studying.... Elf awaits! :)

3 comments:

Mike said...

Come on Jenny Wyss...you should be studying...but then again, I have no room to talk...I should be also and I ....am not....

Matthew said...

I assume those great quotes are mostly from the same person. :)

Anon said...

I also got a kick out of the "salvation army bucket thingy" comment. :)