It still really hurts. *sigh*
So in the past few days I've been caroling for a bunch of nuns, went to the YG Christmas party, baked some cookies, turned 22 (so old!), slept a lot, read some RJ, met my cousin's fiance (they're from California), and been lazy a lot.
Tonight I went to a Christmas party with the girls I hung out with "back in the day," ie, bible class. :) It was lots of fun- we had a gift card exchange, ate some good food, played what if, and even busted out some MASH for old times sake. Good times!
Heidi even brought me some birthday cupcakes.... and food coloring to decorate them! *grin*
It's bedtime. Blessings.
9 comments:
I smiled when I got your text this morning. :) Not so much at the content of the text, but the fact that you sent it at 12:45am! :)
Hehe....so unlike you to fall down the stairs. I know I shouldn't laugh, but too bad; I am.
Since we know both have to marry the same guy, how are we going to work this out?
At least I realized it was food coloring before you ate it!
MASH is the absolute best game ever. We totally need to play it together sometime.
am i the lucky one guy? ;)
So....days later and I still laugh at the thought of you falling down the stairs. :D
Anonymous: Don't know if you're the lucky guy or not. You'd have to inform us of who you are. And when you do, I don't either of us will confess the truth anyway.
I'm the Lucky Guy, now that it's out in the open..................
:-)
The second anonymous is not the same as the first anonymous...second anonymous - good luck...they are mine!!
Whoah, hold on a second! Since Heidi and I aren't Aiel, I'll just relinquish my claims. ;) (Sorry Heidi)
wait a minute, did I just make a WOT reference... man I really am troll!
you only wish you had a chance first anonymous. we both know who they really are picking.
Post a Comment