So my sister woke me up at 11 this morning to go shopping. I'm not sure how I managed to sleep that long because I went to bed before midnight! O well. Anyway, so I took her and my cousins Kendra and Clayton to Peoria. Kendra and Shelly went and shopped by themselves so I got to help Clayton find presents for his family. :) It was kind of fun. Although I prefer shopping by myself, and for myself. It's just a lot faster. Clayton did treat me to Dairy Queen. (Awww)
After supper I had to go to Carli's and my birthday party at G and G's. woot. We had some pretty cool sparkler candle things on the cake. They never serve caffinated pop which is a crime in my opinion.
Well anyway, I should go to bed now and try not to sleep all day tomorrow. :)
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment