But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Know what? I think you're in my driveway! :D
Jenny, welcome to the world of the "haves".
hmm..... I don't know that I'm jealous of you....
Your stud-finder.....found me. Must be a good one!!!!!!!!
Wow....Jenny...you're getting quite the comments on your blog!
Ok, enough of the stud finder jokes! it's starting to get old....
now all you need is a man to use that cordles drill set.
jenny, show anonymous what a REAL girl can do w/ a cordless drill set, tear 'em to pieces!! :)ps- you know what they say, if you want something done, never ask a man to do it!! :D
I don't know about everyone else, but I know you're bored over break. You should do a new post so I'm not bored as well. :-P
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Know what? I think you're in my driveway! :D
Jenny, welcome to the world of the "haves".
hmm..... I don't know that I'm jealous of you....
Your stud-finder.....found me. Must be a good one!!!!!!!!
Wow....Jenny...you're getting quite the comments on your blog!
Ok, enough of the stud finder jokes! it's starting to get old....
now all you need is a man to use that cordles drill set.
jenny, show anonymous what a REAL girl can do w/ a cordless drill set, tear 'em to pieces!! :)
ps- you know what they say, if you want something done, never ask a man to do it!! :D
I don't know about everyone else, but I know you're bored over break. You should do a new post so I'm not bored as well. :-P
Post a Comment